Subject: ICOM-CC Preprints

ICOM-CC Preprints

From: Jorgen Wadum <wadum.j>
Date: Thursday, January 23, 2003
May I draw you attention to the most recent cutting edge ICOM
Committee for Conservation publication The ICOM-CC pre-prints from
Rio de Janeiro. This two-volume publication offers a unique
opportunity to discover the current status of activity world-wide
and across the full range of conservation disciplines at the highest
level:

    ICOM-CC Pre-prints of the 13th Triennial Meeting, Rio de
    Janeiro, September 22-27 September 2002.
    Edited by Roy Vontobel ; ICOM Committee for Conservation.
    London: James and James, 2002. 2 volumes: x, 962 p., ill.,
    index. 34 Poster session abstracts. ISBN 1-902916-30-1.

Our special prise, limited to 50 volumes only, is US$135,00 +
postage.

To order

    ICOM-CC Pre-prints
    Publication Sales ICCROM