Subject: Enclosures for data loggers

Enclosures for data loggers

From: Will Jeffers <wjeffers>
Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2003
Tricia Joerger <tjoerger [at] stanford__edu> writes

>We have several Preservation Environment Monitors (PEMS) from the
>Image Permanence Institute in place throughout our special
>collections.  Before we order more for our general collection areas,
>we need a secure enclosure (preferably keyed) for each.  Does anyone
>use something similar or know of a vendor that might supply same?

Home Depot sells lockable clear acrylic thermostat enclosures
(Honeywell Large Thermostat Guard Model CG512A, Honeywell Medium
Thermostat Guard Model CG511A 1000) which you may be able to use for
this.  You can view them online at <URL:http://www.homedepot.com>.

Will Jeffers
Collections Care Scientific Research Assistant
Scientific Research Laboratory
Museum of Fine Arts
465 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-5597