Subject: Enclosures for dataloggers

Enclosures for dataloggers

From: Tricia Joerger <tjoerger>
Date: Thursday, January 16, 2003
We have several Preservation Environment Monitors (PEMS) from the
Image Permanence Institute in place throughout our special
collections.  Before we order more for our general collection areas,
we need a secure enclosure (preferably keyed) for each.  Does anyone
use something similar or know of a vendor that might supply same?
I've tried the bigger supply houses like Grainger, and went to
Honeywell's web site, but nothing quite works.

Tricia Joerger, Preservation Associate
Stanford University Libraries
Preservation Department
Stanford, CA 94305-6004