Subject: Preventive conservation policies

Preventive conservation policies

From: Sue Renault <sue.renault>
Date: Thursday, January 9, 2003
I work at the Museum of Welsh Life and I am presently trying to
draft a Preventive Conservation Policy for our largely open-air
site.  I am interested in hearing from anyone who has a Preventive
Conservation Policy and would be willing to let me look at it for
ideas of topics that we need to include in ours.

Sue Renault
Social History Conservator
Museum of Welsh Life
St. Fagans