Subject: Fungal growth on photographic materials

Fungal growth on photographic materials

From: Mary-Lou Florian <mflorian>
Date: Thursday, January 9, 2003
I would like to collate information on reports of fungal growth on
photographic materials. Please send me a small note about any that
you have encountered. Simply list: the material, description of
growth, the cause, the environmental parameters, method of
verification of fungal presence and removal method.  Anything will
be greatly appreciated.

Mary-Lou Florian
Conservation Scientist
Research Associate