Subject: Positions at Graciela Ainsworth Sculpture Conservation and Restoration

Positions at Graciela Ainsworth Sculpture Conservation and Restoration

From: Graciela Ainsworth <graciela>
Date: Wednesday, December 18, 2002
Conservators
Graciela Ainsworth Sculpture Conservation and Restoration
Sculpture Carving Commissions

Graciela Ainsworth has been established for over 10 years and
undertakes a large variety of work all over Scotland and the North
of England, occasionally accepting exciting overseas projects.  Work
is undertaken in our specially designed workshops, and on site in
museums, galleries, churches, and historic buildings and gardens.
Our small team enjoys working on all manner of sculpture, monuments,
historic building fabric and architectural ornament.

We are offering a highly competitive salary, very flexible working
conditions with hours to suit you, a small and friendly environment,
and the opportunity to travel and visit the most exquisite sites.
You will be encouraged to develop your own abilities and experience,
and because of the wide variety of work undertaken, could even pick
up and develop new skills.

We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic conservators,
especially experienced in working with a variety of stone, marble,
terracotta and plaster work. The ideal applicant would be happy to
work as part of a team, but also confident enough to work alone,
advising others, and liaising with clients.

If you feel that you would enjoy joining us, please write or e-mail
enclosing your CV to:

    Graciela Ainsworth, Units 4 and 10
    Bonnington Mill Business Centre
    72 Newhaven Road