Subject: Artist conservators

Artist conservators

From: Richard Minsky <consdist>
Date: Monday, January 6, 2003
    author.

I am working on a paper about artists who work as restorers and
conservators, and how that influences their work. If you are an
artist in this category, I would like to know about it and see some
images of your work.

I am assembling slides on this subject to accompany the paper.

This is an extension of my article "Innovation From Tradition in the
Book Arts" [American Craft, October/November, 1993], which can be
viewed online at: <URL:http://minsky.com/innovation.htm>

If you know someone who is not on the Cons DistList or Book_Arts-L
whom I should be aware of, please pass this on to them.

Richard

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 8, 2003