Subject: Tours of OCLC Digital and Preservation Resources Center

Tours of OCLC Digital and Preservation Resources Center

From: Erica Behler <behlere>
Date: Monday, December 23, 2002
We invite you to join us for a tour and demonstration of the
Bethlehem Center. Here is your chance to gain first-hand knowledge
of the custom services that are available for your preservation
needs at a state-of-the-art microfilming and digitization facility.
In addition to seeing our high-quality production processes you'll
see demonstrations of our integrated digital library offerings in
action. We will have two bus tours that will pick you up at a
designated meeting place at the ALA Philadelphia Conference center.
The first tour will be departing at 8 am, returning at 12:30 pm. The
second tour will depart at 1:30 pm and return at 5:30 pm. Space is
limited and will be on a first come, first serve basis.

For those of you planning to attend the OCLC Symposium "Growing the
Digital Library: From Projects to Programs--Tips, Tools and
Collaborative Activities" at ALA on Friday, 1:30-4:30 pm, you will
need to take the morning Bethlehem Center tour.

If you are interested in either the 8 am or the 1:30 pm tour,
please contact sticklel [at] oclc__org to make your reservation. Please
also visit our online registration form at
<URL:http://www.oclc.org/events/ala>

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 8, 2003