Subject: Highlighting pens

Highlighting pens

From: Anne Gundersen <anne.gundersen>
Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2002
I have been asked about the properties of highlighting pens, do they
pose a threat in any way to the paper they are used on ? (I do not
know if I call them by their right name in English, but I refer to
those pens that give a see-through yellow, pink or green broad line
over the text.)  I wonder if anybody out there can tell me?

Anne M Gundersen
The National Archives of Norway

                Distributed: Thursday, December 19, 2002