Subject: Certification--corrigendum

Certification--corrigendum

From: Alison Luxner <alisonluxner>
Date: Friday, December 6, 2002
In my last posting I incorrectly stated that the AIC does not review
publications.  Articles for the JAIC are painstakingly reviewed by
some of the top conservators in our organization.  I am an example
of someone doing "sloppy research" in that I did not check my facts.
I sincerely apologize for this error and any confusion that arose
from it.

Alison Luxner
Paper Conservator
Worcester Art Museum