Subject: History of destruction of libraries and books

History of destruction of libraries and books

From: Fernando Baez <baez>
Date: Thursday, November 28, 2002
In June or July 2003, I will published a book entitled "History of
the destruction of books" (1200 pgs.) and at this time I wish to
confirm and add new dates for the bibliography. If anyone has
information about Corvinus library destruction, please send to me a
record. Best regards, thanks,

    **** Moderator's comments: Because Dr. Baez's bibliography is
    quite lengthy, instead of posting it, I have made it available
    in the news area in Conservation OnLine:
    <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/news/baez.html>
    It will remain online until February 2003.

Dr. Fernando Baez
President of Aristotelian Society of Venezuela
The Andes University

                Distributed: Wednesday, December 4, 2002