Subject: Mobile storage of paintings

Mobile storage of paintings

From: Susan Martin <smartin>
Date: Friday, November 22, 2002
I am posting this query from a staff member in a "place" museum in Iran
(Tehran) <roudabeh_h [at] kosar__net>

Susan Martin
Book and Paper Conservator
NY Academy of Medicine
New York, NY

    "I wonder if you can help me in the field of conservation of
    paintings in storage--about the best mobile system in storage
    and the best material which we can apply to cover the walls. We
    have some limitation on the space for storage and using a mobile
    system will be great. Thank you in advance. I look forward to
    hearing from you."

                 Distributed: Friday, November 22, 2002