Subject: Call for posters--AIC Annual Meeting

Call for posters--AIC Annual Meeting

From: Valinda Carroll <vcarroll>
Date: Monday, November 4, 2002
Call for Posters: The AIC Poster Session welcomes abstracts of
posters to be presented at the 31st Annual Meeting in Arlington, VA,
June 5-10, 2003. The poster session provides an open forum for
sharing information among colleagues. We encourage presentations
from students, new members, and professionals from allied fields.
This is an ideal opportunity to present preliminary findings, tips,
and any projects which could not be included in the specialty group
sessions. A one-page preliminary abstract should be received by
January 21, 2003 via e-mail, Fax: or post (e-mail is preferred). We
will confirm acceptance by February 3, and final abstracts will be
due from presenters by February 14. The conference language is
English, but we will make every attempt to assist presenters for
whom English is a second language. If you require assistance with
translation, please contact us as soon as possible.

How to contact the Poster Session co-chairs:

    Valinda Carroll
    PO Box 1252
    Williamsburg, VA 23187-1252
    washidoc [at] yahoo__com