Subject: Human remains

Human remains

From: Pierrette Simpson <pierrettesimpson>
Date: Friday, November 1, 2002
Does anyone know if there is an existing bibliography of
conservation references on Human remains? I am doing some work with
Laura Peers at Oxford University, who sits on the government body
for the ethical treatment of human remains and it has become clear
that it is extremely difficult to find references on the conservation
of human remains.

I have quite a few references as a result of some human remains
conservation I have done, but I am sure there is much unpublished
research and hard to find references that I don't have. I would be
very grateful if people could provide references, reports, or
peoples' contact details which may contribute to the publication of
a bibliography on the conservation of human remains.

Pierrette Simpson
Conservation MSc student at the Institute of Archaeology U.C.L.
Currently on Intern placement at the Pitt Rivers museum Oxford.

                 Distributed: Monday, November 4, 2002