Subject: Acrylic paint

Acrylic paint

From: Gary Miller <garym>
Date: Monday, October 28, 2002
We are about to add some color to some of the walls in our Art
Gallery. The question has been posed as to how long a curing time is
needed before we reinstall the paintings. We tentatively plan on
using an Premium Interior Acrylic Vinyl Latex Aqua Pearl paint made
by Benjamin Moore with a zip guard (acrylic water base) satin
varnish over coat. Any info about paint or curing time would be
greatly appreciated.

Gary Miller
Deputy Collections Manager
Buffalo Bill Historical Center
720 Sheridan Ave.
Cody, WY 82414

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 30, 2002