Subject: Wool felt

Wool felt

From: Simon Barcham Green <simongreen>
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2002
Jodie Lee Utter <ewpc1 [at] yahoo__com> writes

>I am trying to find a source for 100% wool felt blankets.  The
>blankets are used, in paper conservation, during treatment as part
>of the drying process.

I have a small amount of 100% wool paper making felts included in a
list available from me at simongreen [at] aol__com or at
<URL:http://members.aol.com/simongreen/felts.htm>. Though not made
for conservation, I have sold quite a few to conservators.

Simon

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 30, 2002