Subject: Boxes

Boxes

From: Ala Rekrut <arekrut>
Date: Thursday, October 24, 2002
My institution is looking for boxes wider than the standard 5"
boxes, and narrower than the  standard 12" boxes.  Something between
7" and 9" would be ideal.  (Total dimensions: 10-10-1/2" high X 7-9"
wide X 15" deep.)  While local companies can provide us with
ordinary acidic cardboard versions in this size, and we have found
several sources for better quality paperboard versions, does anyone
know of a North American supplier of a corrugated plastic (i.e.
Coroplast, Corex) box in this size?

Ala Rekrut Chief
Preservation Services Provincial Archives of Manitoba
200 Vaughan Street Winnipeg
Manitoba R3C 1T5
Canada
204-945-1265