Subject: Publication sought

Publication sought

From: Marie-Chantale Poisson <misspoisson>
Date: Saturday, October 19, 2002
    author.

I am looking to buy a copy of the book by Robert L. Feller.
"Artist's Pigments: A Handbook of Their History and
Characteristics". Oxford University Press, 1994  (volume 1 of the
series) This book is out of print and very hard to find.  I know of
other students who are looking for a copy as well.

Marie-Chantale Poisson
Graduate student, art conservation
Queen's University

                 Distributed: Tuesday, October 22, 2002