Subject: Mold

Mold

From: Howard B. Wellman <wellman>
Date: Monday, October 21, 2002
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to Arian
    Lachin <arianlachin [at] hotmail__com>

This question was sent to me by a conservator in Iran who is no a
member of the DistList.

    I am conservator of paper and work in Iranian Cultural Heritage
    Organization. I would like to know about methods and chemical
    materials for cleaning fungi on papers which damage less on
    cultural property. Would you please, introduce somebody to me
    for this matter?

    Arian Lachin (miss)
    arianlachin [at] hotmail__com

Howard Wellman