Subject: Reviews in Conservation--corrigendum

Reviews in Conservation--corrigendum

From: Noelle Streeton <noelle>
Date: Sunday, October 13, 2002
My name has been misspelt in the recent posting of details for
'Reviews in Conservation'. I can only assume that my name, which has
the French spelling with a diaeresis/trema over the first 'e', had
transformed itself into a 'k' in transmission.

    **** Moderator's comments: This is a good time to remind
    DistList participants that postings *must* be submitted using
    only usascii characters. For complete instructions see
        <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/
            byform/mailing-lists/cdl/instruct.shtml>
    The above URL has been wrapped for email. There should be no
    newline

Noelle Streeton
Managing Editor
Reviews in Conservation