Subject: Conservation books sought

Conservation books sought

From: Alan Phenix <alan.phenix>
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2002
    author.

I would like to acquire copies of two books on paintings
conservation that I believe are now out of print:

    Nicolaus, K.  Gemalde.
    Untersucht, Entdeckt, erforscht.
    Klinkhardt and Biermann, Braunschweig 1979

    Rostain, E.
    Rentoilage et transposition des tableaux.
    Erec, France. 1981

If anyone knows where I might locate second-hand copies of these
books or has copies they are willing to sell, I'd be most
interested. Reasonable prices paid. I have tried the usual sources
of second-hand books without success.

Alan Phenix
Senior Lecturer
Conservation of Fine Art