Subject: Colorimeter

Colorimeter

From: Deborah Lee Trupin <deborah.trupin>
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2002
Does any one have an opinion on the best (or, a good) colorimeter to
measure color and color change on textiles?.  I was intending to
purchase a Hunter Lab Miniscan MSXP-4000S (spherical geometry with
small sample area), but thought I should check to see if there are
others that people would recommend.  I also have a quote from
X-Rite, for an SP62, same qualities.  Advice is welcomed,

Deborah Lee Trupin
Textile Conservator
New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
Bureau of Historic Sites
Peebles Island
PO Box 219
Waterford, NY  12188 USA