Subject: Call for papers--AIC Objects Specialty Group--corrigendum

Call for papers--AIC Objects Specialty Group--corrigendum

From: David Harvey <top10denverdave>
Date: Saturday, October 5, 2002
On account of the AIC publications deadline I have been asked to
revise the deadline for abstracts for papers, tips, and
demonstrations to November 29, 2002. (See Conservation DistList
Instance: 16:23 Wednesday, September 25, 2002)

There will be some flexibility to make changes after that but after
Dec. 2 I cannot assure that you will get into the published program
for the meeting.

David Harvey
Artifacts
2930 South Birch Street