Subject: Cotton twill tape

Cotton twill tape

From: Helen Lindsay <helen.lindsay>
Date: Tuesday, October 8, 2002
Janine Wardius <janine [at] bergenartmuseum__no> writes

>Does anyone know of a European supplier of cotton twill tying tape
>that is at least .75 inches (2cm) wide? We used to order this from
>Ryder Benchmark in Winchester, UK., but have not been able to
>contact them anymore.

At London Metropolitan Archives we buy unbleached cotton tape from;

    Bowmer Bond
    Hanging Bridge Mills
    Ashbourne,
    Derbyshire DE6 26A
    UK

We buy a width of 13mm, I don't know whether they can also supply
20mm but it may be worth enquiring.

Helen Lindsay
Principal Conservator
London Metropolitan Archives