Subject: Positions in Virginia

Positions in Virginia

From: Debbie Brightwell <dbrightwell>
Date: Monday, September 30, 2002
Archivists
Northern Virginia

Our client, an archival, heritage management and digital solutions
firm, is seeking archivists for their Northern Virginia location.

This is an excellent opportunity for experienced archivists to work
for a company with a proven reputation.  Our client is seeking high
energy applicants with a strong customer service focus.  The
successful candidate should possess the desire to conduct
processing, cataloging, reference and research, digitization,
indexing and collections management. The position may require
limited travel.

Qualifications include an advanced degree, preferably an
ALA-accredited MLS or MA in history with archives specialization
required. Proven experience in one or more areas identified above is
required.

Our client offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience
including bonus potential, an excellent benefits package and a
casual work environment.

Interested candidates may submit their resumes to

    Debbie Brightwell
    Fax: 202-775-1735
    dclibrary [at] infocurrent__com

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 2, 2002