Subject: Wire stitcher

Wire stitcher

From: Stephanie Lamson <salamson>
Date: Tuesday, October 1, 2002
    author.

The University of Washington Libraries is considering the purchase
of a wire stitcher for pamphlet binding.  We'd appreciate any
information you can provide on: models, costs. vendors, problems
you've encountered, and effect on work flow

If others are interested in the responses, I'll be happy to compile
them and post them to the list.

Stephanie Lamson
Assistant Preservation Librarian
Allen Library