Subject: Old repairs

Old repairs

From: Jean D. Portell <jeandp>
Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2002
    author.

For a theoretical article that I am writing for the AIC Journal
about how to deal with old treatments on art and artifacts, I would
appreciate hearing from colleagues who have formed general opinions
on this subject or who can refer me to published reports of other
people's opinions. I am looking for statements of guiding
principles.

Please respond directly to me by October 15.

Jean D. Portell
13 Garden Place
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718-643-1222
Fax: 718-643-8773

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 25, 2002