Subject: Sarajevo Haggadah

Sarajevo Haggadah

From: Arabella F. Poston <arabella-poston>
Date: Sunday, September 22, 2002
I have recently discovered that the conservation of the Sarajevo
Haggadah has been completed. I wondered if anyone knows who the
conservator was? I am looking to find out about the conservation
process and particular problems that were encountered in order to
include this conservation project in a talk that I will be
addressing to Conservation students.

Arabella Poston
Conservator
Canada

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 25, 2002