Subject: National Council for Conservation-Restoration (NCCR)

National Council for Conservation-Restoration (NCCR)

From: Judith Gowland <paperdoc>
Date: Monday, September 23, 2002
On page 4 of the latest issue (103) of Paper Conservation Newsletter
is a short piece by Carole Milner. I had my attention drawn to it
and would like to advise other IPC members to read it.

An umbrella organisation is all well and good for lobbying etc. but
not, I suggest, if the umbrella collapses on the IPC and other
representative bodies. Surely we want to keep our autonomy as an
international  professional body ?

Judith Gowland, ACR

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 25, 2002