Subject: Lead sculpture

Lead sculpture

From: Helen Anderson <helen>
Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2002
I am interested in finding information on the history of lead
sculpture in Germany around 1860. Info I need is for a religious
"Mary of Sorrows" sculpture, which was supposedly brought over from
Germany (or Europe) to New Orleans. The sculpture appears to have
originally been painted; if so how would I find info or visual aid
for the correct colour and detail?

Helen Anderson
De Sarams Inc.

               Distributed: Thursday, September 19, 2002