Subject: Leksol AL

Leksol AL

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Friday, September 13, 2002
Some time ago (Conservation DistList Instance: 14:51 Tuesday, April
3, 2001, Alternative to 1,1,1-trichloroethane), I reported on the
introduction of a new multipurpose solvent system called 'Leksol', a
direct replacement for III Trichloroethane and other chlorinated
solvents.

A new version is now available called 'Leksol AL', based upon an
azeotropic blend of n-Propyl Bromide and an aliphatic alcohol with a
performance enhancing stabiliser.

Leksol AL like the original version is non-flammable, not
carcinogenic and of low toxicity and has been designed for use
specifically on electrical and electronic parts,optical lenses,
metal and plastic components.

Leksol AL is ideal for the removal of inorganic and organic
residues, oils,greases, resins and ionic contaminants.

Further details are available from our offices here in the UK (+44
1865 747755) or in America at our Springfield,Virginia site
(800-634-6932).

Mark G. Vine
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd
Cowley, Oxford, England