Subject: Alcohol collections

Alcohol collections

From: Jon Lonnve <jon.lonnve>
Date: Monday, September 9, 2002
At the natural History Museum in Oslo we are looking for glass jars
for our fluid-preserved collections. We are looking for jars with
screw-on lids of seizes from 2 litres down to 0, 1 litre. The lids
and the gaskets have to be well suited for long term storage of
alcohol-preserved objects. During the years we have made
considerable orders every ten years or so, and each time we end up
looking for a new producer because the old ones are out of
production, or proved to be of poor quality during the long run. We
would be happy to know if anyone can recommend a European producer
of these kinds of jars?

Jon Lonnve
Natural History Museums and Botanical gardens of Oslo
Pb. 1172 Blindern
N-0318 Oslo
+47 22 85 17 53

               Distributed: Thursday, September 12, 2002