Subject: Flood damage in Europe

Flood damage in Europe

From: Steven Hess <shess>
Date: Thursday, August 29, 2002
The Society of American Archivists (SAA), UNESCO and many other
organizations are appealing to the archival community for assistance
in saving what can still be saved in the museums and archives of
flood-ravaged Germany and Central Europe.

We are joining in this effort by donating 5% of all sales for the
balance of the year to the effort, and encourage others to help as
they can in this important effort.

Details are in a press release at
    <URL:http://www.archivalmethods.com/store/
        downloadfiles/News-%20Flood%20Fund.pdf>

    author. The above URL has been wrapped for email. There should
    be no newline.

(Main page is <URL:http://www.archivalmethods.com>)

Whether you chose to help through our efforts or by direct donations
to any of the effected museums and collections, please help save the
cultural heritage of Central Europe.

Steven Hess, CEO
Archival Methods, LLC
235 Middle Road