Subject: Haze machines

Haze machines

From: Alayne Alvis <alayne.alvis>
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2002
We are seeking any information about two haze machine products.
These are the Hazemaster HR-3 haze machine (from SFX Design Inc) and
the Le Maitre smoke fluids (types A and B).

Any information about experiences with use (especially long term),
residues and effects on other machinery and materials would be
appreciated. We are especially interested in finding out what the
haze actually is and what medium (if any) is used.

Alayne Alvis
Large Technology Object Conservator
Australian War Memorial

                Distributed: Wednesday, August 28, 2002