Subject: Smoke machines

Smoke machines

From: Paul Harrison <paulehar>
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2002
Has anyone tried putting a stage/disco smoke generator in a display
case? I want to see how much some cases leak and from where, but I
wondered about the residue left behind by the machines. Maybe it is
so little, so thinly spread, that I need not worry? Also, there
appear to be many formulas out there; some are water and some oil
based and yet they claim to leave no residue. Does anyone have any
experience in this subject?

Paul Harrison
Hong Kong Museums

                  Distributed: Friday, August 23, 2002