Subject: Conservation services sought

Conservation services sought

From: Hany Aziz Hanna Hanna <hhnnc>
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2002
    author.

We are looking for a foreign conservation office, company or group
with high level of experience to be our partner in some conservation
projects in Cairo, Egypt. Those projects include conservation of
some historical buildings that contain several kind of antiquities
and objects that include wood, wooden objects, painted wood, wall
painting, marble, mosaic, metals etc.

Please send letter of intent, resume directly to

        Hany Hanna Aziz Hanna
        8 Sayed Darwish St.
        El-Kousaiareen
        Cairo 11291
        Egypt
        <hhnnc [at] hotmail__com>

Dr. Hany Hanna Aziz Hanna
Senior Conservator, Head of Department of conservation
Supreme Council of
Antiquities (SCA), Egypt.
+20 2 4234474
Fax: +20 2 4251411