Subject: Call for papers--Eastern Analytical Symposium

Call for papers--Eastern Analytical Symposium

From: Jennifer A. Giaccai <jgiaccai>
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2002
Call for Papers
Colorants, pigments and dyes session
Eastern Analytical Symposium
Somerset NJ, USA
November 17-20, 2003

November of 2003 will mark the tenth anniversary Eastern Analytical
Symposium's annual conservation science sessions, arranged in
conjunction with the New York Conservation Foundation.  We are
currently in the process of organizing a session on the scientific
analysis of Colorants, Pigments and Dyes for the tenth anniversary.
We encourage the submission of abstracts and potential paper topics
by 15 September 2002.

Submissions should include: author's name, affiliation, mailing
address, e-mail address, telephone number, a potential title for
your 25 minute presentation and a brief abstract.

Submissions can be made to:

    Jennifer Giaccai <jgiaccai [at] yahoo__com> or
    Joseph Swider <joseph_r_swider [at] yahoo__com>
    DCSR
    1150 Independence Ave SW
    Washington DC 20560-0707
    USA