Subject: Cooking

Cooking

From: Zoe Old <zoe_old>
Date: Monday, July 22, 2002
    author.

My dissertation is looking at the effect cooking odours have on
museum objects.  I was wondering if people could tell me

    *   whether their museum has a cafe
    *   whether it sells hot or cold food
    *   whether it cooks the food on the premises
    *   and whether there have been any instances of objects
        possibly being affected by cooking odours

Zoe Old
Intern in the National Museums of Scotland
National Museums of Scotland
Chambers Street
Edinburgh
EH11 1JF