Subject: Wedding chest

Wedding chest

From: Marysa DeVeer <marysa_deveer>
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2002
I have recently come into possession of an 150(?) year old Romanian
wedding chest.  It is a large wooden trunk that has been hand
painted.  I have treated it for wood worm.  When I attempted to wax
it, the paint on the trunk started to come off.  Can someone suggest
what I should do to fix the paint and best take care of it?

                 Distributed: Wednesday, July 24, 2002