Subject: Engineering drawings

Engineering drawings

From: Margaret Monroe <margaret_h_monroe>
Date: Friday, July 12, 2002
My unit has some rather old (1920's) engineering drawings, on rather
thin paper, as well as old blueprints, which have gotten torn
through the years. I would like to repair them, but do not know
exactly what product I should use.  What recommendations do you
have?

I have looked at a few on-line catalogs of several companies that
sell archival supplies and materials, but I need good advice about
what to buy.

Margaret Monroe
Caltrans Office Technician (Typing)
State of California Department of Transportation
District 4 Headquarters
Structure Maintenance and Investigations - Toll Bridges
Mail Stop 17
PO Box 23660
Oakland, CA 94623-0660
510-286-6188