Subject: Book supports

Book supports

From: Carol Clausen <clausenc>
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2002
We recently ordered a group of foam book supports of the type
designed by Christopher Clarkson. The foam on all of them was
crumbly, i.e., when you ran your hand over them, it left particles
of foam on your hand. The ones we bought maybe 10 years ago have
never done this. Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone have
covers made for them or place something between the book and the
support?

Carol Clausen
History of Medicine Division
National Library of Medicine