Subject: Positions at Peabody Museum

Positions at Peabody Museum

From: Rebecca Chetham <chetham>
Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2002
Temporary Assistant Conservator
Assistant Conservator of Objects
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology

The Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology would like to fill
the following two positions:

Temporary Assistant Conservator    Requisition #13789
Assistant Conservator of Objects    Requisition #13793

For additional information and to apply on-line, please go to
<URL:http://www.jobs.harvard.edu> and search by the requisition
number listed above.  We will review applications received by July
22, 2002.  Interviews will take place in August, and we hope to fill
the positions as quickly as possible.

Rebecca Chetham
Director for Administrative and Financial Affairs
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
11 Divinity Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02138
617-496-1080
Fax: 617-495-7535