Subject: Survey on large format works on paper

Survey on large format works on paper

From: Debra Evans <devans>
Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2002
With support of the Kress Foundation we are conducting a study of
storage and exhibition methods for large format works on paper.  The
results will be presented at the 2003 AIC meeting. Please contact us
if you have interesting, innovative, or just plain sensible methods
for dealing with large format works on paper.  Also please tell us
if you know of any colleagues with this kind of expertise.  We are
particularly interested in knowing of any exhibition installations
of such work occurring in Fall-Winter 2002/2003.  We would be most
grateful for any help and will be happy to give proper credit for
any information used in our report.

Debra Evans and Michelle Facini
Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
415-750-7661