Subject: History of AIC

History of AIC

From: Jean D. Portell <jeandp>
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2002
AIC celebrates its 30th anniversary this year, and I have been
invited to write a brief history of its first three decades. I
welcome personal recollections from both members and non-members. I
would also greatly appreciate receiving photographs of people and
events in AIC's past, including from the era of its predecessor, the
former IIC-American Group. Original prints will be returned
promptly.

If possible please respond before the end of July. Since I will not
attend the Annual Meeting in Miami in June, please contact me at the
address below.

Questions about this project can be addressed to Craig Deller
<craig [at] deller__com>, the AIC Director of Communications, or to me:

    Jean D. Portell
    13 Garden Place
    Brooklyn, NY 11201
    212-643-1222