Subject: Expansion bolts

Expansion bolts

From: Patricia O'Regan <toregan>
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2002
We are searching for a vendor for strainer expansion bolts, used to
retrofit old strainers or stretchers. They have in the past been
available through Morosini/Miriam Studio in Verona, but the old
 number (40337) no longer works. If anyone has any leads for
us, please call or email. We are not looking for the BEST system,
but the small brass expansion corner TENSORS.

The paintings conservators at FAMSF

                   Distributed: Friday, May 24, 2002