Subject: Spray gun sought

Spray gun sought

From: Molly Kathryn March <mqm2376>
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2002
    author.

I am urgently seeking and would like to purchase a Chiron spray gun
system from the SG-90 series.  These spray guns, typically used to
apply varnish to paintings, were offered and acquired by many
conservators in the mid-1990's, but are no longer distributed by
Chiron.

If any of you have information on a current supplier of this spray
system, or would like to sell me your own equipment, please contact
me via email or telephone.

Molly March
mqm2376 [at] nyu__edu (through June 1, 2002)
mollymarch [at] earthlink__net, thereafter
917-941-6004 or

                  Distributed: Thursday, May 16, 2002