Subject: Housing panoramas

Housing panoramas

From: Sondra P. Stanway <sondra_stanway>
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2002
I have two photographs, both 84 X 10 inches which are presently
housed flat in mylar, but we have little shelf space on which to
place them. Does anyone know of another suitable method to house
them, for instance, I've heard of panoramas being rolled in the
mylar and stored in acid-free boxes. Is this a good method to use?
Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Sondra Stanway
Library Assistant
Alaska State Library