Subject: Boxmaking

Boxmaking

From: Deborah Evetts <bookconservation>
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2002
The Morgan Library will be moving its entire collection off site
during a major construction project. We are looking for boxes for
rare books. The KaseMake system is a possibility, but its
availability is limited in this country. We welcome suggestions for
boxes that have proven durable through moving and storage.

Deborah Evetts
Drue Heinz Book Conservator
The Pierpont Morgan Library
29 East 36th Street