Subject: Corian

Corian

From: Anne-Marie Hughes <annemarieh88>
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2002
Iam a first year MA textile conservation student at the TCC in
Winchester UK. I am currently researching the use of Corian as a
material for museum storage and display.

I would be really interested to hear from any museums that have used
this material and would appreciate any information regarding the
type of applications it has been used for.

    **** Moderator's comments: For background, specs, etc, see
    <URL:http://www.corian.com/>

Anne-Marie Hughes

                   Distributed: Friday, May 10, 2002