Subject: AIC Angels project

AIC Angels project

From: Craig Deller <craig>
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2002
Due to circumstances beyond our control, our original site for this
years Angel Project, The Broward County Historical Commission, is
unable to be the host site.  However, we have received a commitment
from the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami to take advantage of
our volunteers.  They have a wonderful and varied collection that
will require volunteers from all of the disciplines. The museums
priorities are the furnishings and their outdoor sculpture as well
as paper.

If you are interested in participating, I urge you to contact me
ASAP:

    Craig Deller
    craig [at] deller__com
    630-232-1708

This years project will be held on Wednesday, June 5, 2002.  I
suggest participants to make airline arrangements to be at the
conference hotel Tuesday evening.  You may find flying into Ft
Lauderdale less expensive. Due to the circumstances, we will be
unable to provide hotel accommodations.

I look forward to new faces and those who have found the Angels
Project to be rewarding in the past.

Craig Deller
Director of Communications
American Institute for Conservation